Hi Bela,

  Thank you very much for the advice. Already tried putting the
jboss-remoting.jar in the \lib directory and to follow that path of thinking I
got the following exception:

2005-01-25 12:36:11,617 ERROR [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache:bindToJndi] failed
binding to JNDI as {locatorURI=rmi://localhost:10444, name=MDVTreeCache},
exception=org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod

After figuring out that the above class does not exist in 3.2.6 I copied the
commons-httpclient.jar from jboss-4.0.1 and the error went away. Now JBOSSCache
registers the MBean in JNDI but when I look it up I get a ClassCastException.
The line of code where I look up the JNDI reference looks like:

cache = (TreeCache) context.lookup("XXXX");

I'm continuing to research the problem. Any ideas/insight would be most
appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863611#3863611

Reply to the post :