Thanks jimmyed2001.   I tried both method declarations and I'm still getting
this error:
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: no main

org.jboss.portal.core.servlet.TransactionFilter.doFilter(TransactionFilter.java:85)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

root cause
org.jboss.portal.common.transaction.BusinessException:
javax.servlet.ServletException: no main

org.jboss.portal.common.transaction.Demarcator.requiresNew(Demarcator.java:58)

org.jboss.portal.core.servlet.TransactionFilter.doFilter(TransactionFilter.java:74)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

Thanks for any advice.

Mike

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3864435#3864435