When a user logs in or out of a portal, how do I let the portlets know that
this has happened and trigger them to update their views with default views.
Currently in my portal if I log out, the portlet's views are still in the state
they were in.   For example if I am logged in and click the edit button and get
an edit view and then logout, the portal page refreshes showing that I've
logged out in the Login portlet but everything else stays the same.

Thanks
Mike

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865617#3865617