Bill, you ask me to look at docs in AOP 1.1
so in the reference under the 10.2.2.1 bullet with the title 'Loadtime JDK 1.4'
written:

        anonymous wrote : "In order to do loadtime weaving of aspects with JDK
1.4, we had to massage java.lang.ClassLoader."
thats good for me

        anonymous wrote : "What you have to do is generate a modification of
java.lang.ClassLoader and add this class to the default bootstrap class path
(bootclasspath) for your classes to get instrumented at loadtime."

thats not ok with me

So the issue is that I can't add this class to the bootstrap class path,
instead I can try to use this massaged ClassLoader for transforming bytecode
locally,
but problem is that I coldn't manage use AspectXmlLoader for parsing xml
correctly,

and i could not use your org.jboss.aop.standalone.SystemClassLoader without
registering it even subclassing of it creates some problems

So i neet ClassLoader which will work with AspectManager's translate method
locally

AspectManager.instance().translate(String className, ClassLoader loader)

I need that loader to work without registering or substituting it with any of
System, Bootstrap or whatever loaders or other system resources,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3866013#3866013

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3866013