I am working on the new metadata API and will post the progress here.

An example of using the new prototype of metadata api that is going to cover
all the features requested can be found in

  | package org.jboss.test.xml;
  | public class MiscUnitTestCase
  |    public void testNewMetadata() throws Exception

The xml file is newmetadata.xml.

Currently it supports everything that was supported in the previous version
plus collections as collection items (recursion). Maps are still not supported.

The API becomes much more verbose. I think, a common case would be to read a
file defining the schema (XSD, DTD, etc) and adjust some elements/types to Java
bindings if defaults were not sufficient.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867073#3867073

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3867073