Hi, there.

I'm now involved in a project where JBoss servers are to be clustered and have
a question on state replication among them.

I know that by clustering the servers, I can have, on state change, the state
of an instance replicated to the other members of the cluster.

And I'm wondering if there is any way so that only modified objects are sent to
the cluster's other members and let them synchronize themselves.

I'm putting this question because my SessionBean holds data that is huge in
volume and frequent in change, it's going to be a costly operation, I think.

Does JBoss have any facility to address this issue?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867101#3867101

Reply to the post :