I know that there were alot of messages going back and forth over the last few
weeks about Theme Development
(http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=59798), but that
seemed to turn into a discussion of how to change the code to make themes/skins
easier in the future. So, for the here-and-now, what is the easiest way to get
JBP looking like what we want it to? Is it just as easy as modifying the Nodesk
files and rebuilding? Or maybe duplicating that directory and then modifying
the hardcoded nodesk references?

Suggestions? Is it crazy for me to even consider putting a simple site up on
JBoss Portal in the next month or so? Nothing too fancy, just some protected
resources for users that can login. thanks in advance for advice and
suggestions. ... .joe
[/url]

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867548#3867548