Bouncycastle has all that is needed if its not in the bundled jce classes yet
(and I think it is). It will be simple to create our own jar signing tool that
is compatible with the default one. I have been thinking about needing to
augment the build process anyway with a more advanced indexing tool that would
get rid of the current runtime processing of at least the distribution jars as
they are loaded.

I'll look at merging the VFS notions with the existing classes and create
testcases around signing, security, nested jars, file and http filesystems and
single domain classpath ordering as the basis for really knowing what the
classloading should look like. Beyond that, interaction of domains and
exclusion of certain classes from being overriden by child domains needs to be
flushed out.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867954#3867954

Reply to the post :