Is there an example configuration for using JMS as a JGroup protocol for
JBossCache replication?

We saw an example configuration for TCP or fc-fast in
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=60289 but not for
JMS/MQ.  oscache seems to have this setting but I am not sure I can do the same
thing in JBossCache.  From the user guide of JGroup 2.0, I only see support for
UDP/TCP/tunnel as JGroup protocols.

We are facing some memory issue with JBossCache replication when using UDP
multicast (that comes as default setting in JBossCache).  We would like to try
to use JMS/IBM MQ to see whether it will fix the problem, since we think the
problem may come from JGroup.

BTW, we also try fc-fast  and it seems to be faster.  What is the difference
between fc-fast  and UDP multicast (the default setting)?

Thanks,

Tim

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3868742#3868742