Hello

We've just ported one of our old application from IPlanet 6.0 to run on the new
version of jboss 4.0.1.  I've got it completely converted now but the JVM is
chewing up memory like crazy.  I've built and deployed the profiler to analyze
the application.  I have captured the logs and run the analsys on them.  When
looking at the memory objects I click on the link to track back to where the
object is linked from.  To me it seems that the button isn't really going back
to where the Object is being linked from but rather where the object is
created.  Am I reading this wrong?

Any help would be appreciated in determining where the leak is.

Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3868855#3868855

Reply to the post :