Hey Ovidiu, play nice now!

Hi Steve, if you're interested in helping out with the Admin Console you are
more than welcome. There are other people lined up to work on the JMS
components so you might want to hang back from those for a while. If you wanted
to take ownership of an entire component that would be great, we're looking to
add administration capabilities for JTA, Security (domains and login modules),
JNDI tree (viewing), Tomcat. The first step would be to come up with some uses
cases and post them to this forum, similar to what I did here:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=60705. Otherwise you
should feel free to have a go at some of the other phase 1.1 tasks:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&pid=10074&fixfor=12310160

For instance issues 62 and 65 should be fairly discrete pieces of work.

Thanks very much

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869267#3869267

Reply to the post :