Thanks for this information.  This takes care of the transaction support, but
unfortunately the replication is still not working as advertised.

I will go back over to the various documents I've found on JBossCache and see
if there is anything else I may have missed or done wrong.  If any of the above
deployment descriptor entries look fishy then I'd really appreciate hearing
about it.

Thanks in advance, and for all of the help so far.

--James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869273#3869273

Reply to the post :