Please look here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jboss/jboss-mail/src/java/org/jboss/mail/maillistener/JMSMailListenerMBean.java?rev=1.11&view=markup

If you like, you can simply write a MDB today even with Milestone 2.

And at the actual MailListener interface.  I do not see what it is that you
"can't" do.

As for your concerned that we are biting off more than we can chew, we are very
good developers.  Especially Kabir, Mike and Dawie.  I fake it pretty well
hopefully no one realizes how bad I suck :-).  We're so good that I think we
can get the job done :-)

Thanks,

andy

View the original post :