The hibernate msgstore will be migrating to become part of the
org.jboss.mail.store package (my current task, hopefully done at end of this
week).

I have a couple of small tasks to do to complete the integration of the mail
store (done in the next day or 2).  Once that is done, things should be settled
enought for Dawie to integrate the new Mailbox implementation.

Dawie if you have any questions about interacting with the store let me know.
MailBody/MailBodyManagerMBean should be the only classes that you need to work
with.  The rest is pretty much transparent.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870154#3870154

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3870154