I'm writing a portlet (for JSR-168 compliance, not just JBP), and i'm having
trouble getting the resource bundle loaded. The porlet.xml file has this
entry...

  | <portlet>

<resource-bundle>com.portalbook.portlets.todo.todoResourceBundle</resource-bundle>
  | </portlet>

I code calling the resource looks like this...

  | ResourceBundle rb = getResourceBundle(locale);
  | String bund =
rb.getString("com.portalbook.portlets.todo.todoResourceBundle.myfirst");

The todoResourceBundle.properties file is in the classpath
(com\portalbook\portlets\todo\todoResourceBundle_en.properties) and has an
entry for "myfirst".... But still i get this error:

  | java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
org.jboss.portal.common.util.ParentChildResourceBundle, key
com.portalbook.portlets.todo.todoResourceBundle.myfirst

Am I missing something? does the getString() function need the full pointer to
the bundle, or is todoResourceBundle.myfirst good enough? Any hints are greatly
appreciated. ... .joe

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870921#3870921

Reply to the post :