As a first step towards compliance with 1.1, i have integrated the latest
testsuite from Joram which is for 1.1 compliance

This i tested with JBoss 4.0 release code since the latest jms server is still
not ready.

There are total of 186 tests in this test suite, 2 failed and there were errors
in 2.

I had to modify org.objectweb.jtests.providers.admin.JBossMQAdmin

Added te following methods

  | public void createConnectionFactory(String name) {
  |            createQueueConnectionFactory(name);
  |         }
  |
  |     public void deleteConnectionFactory(String name) {
  |            deleteQueueConnectionFactory(name);
  |     }

Here is the test summary report
commands, ant  tests-objectweb-jms followed by ant tests-report-text in the
testsuite module(note : i replaced the org.objectweb.* with the newer version
from their CVS)

JBoss daily test results

SUMMARY

Number of tests run:   186

Successful tests:      180

Errors:                2

Failures:              4

[time of test: 2005-03-21.08-16 GMT]
[java.version: 1.4.2]
[java.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.]
[java.vm.version: 1.4.2-b28]
[java.vm.name: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM]
[java.vm.info: mixed mode]
[os.name: Windows XP]
[os.arch: x86]
[os.version: 5.1]

Useful resources:

- http://jboss.sourceforge.net/junit-results/32/2005-03-21.08-16 for
the junit report of this test.

NOTE: If there are any errors shown above - this mail is only highlighting
them - it is NOT indicating that they are being looked at by anyone.

It is assumed that whoever makes change(s) to jboss that
break the test will be fixing the test or jboss, as appropriate!

DETAILS OF ERRORS

Suite:
org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.message.properties.JMSXPropertyTest
Test:        testSupportsJMSXDeliveryCount
Type:        failure
Exception:   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
Message:     JMSXDeliveryCount property is not supported
---------------------------------
Suite:
org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.message.properties.JMSXPropertyTest
Test:        testJMSXDeliveryCount
Type:        failure
Exception:   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
Message:     Message property 'JMSXDeliveryCount' not set.
---------------------------------
Suite:       org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.selector.SelectorSyntaxTest
Test:        testInvalidIdentifiersStart
Type:        error
Exception:   org.jboss.mq.selectors.TokenMgrError
Message:     Lexical error at line 1, column 1.  Encountered: "%" (37), after :
""
---------------------------------
Suite:       org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.selector.SelectorTest
Test:        unknown
Type:        error
Exception:   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
Message:     Timeout occurred
---------------------------------
Suite:       org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.session.QueueSessionTest
Test:        testRollbackRececeivedMessage
Type:        failure
Exception:   junit.framework.ComparisonFailure
Message:     expected:<...RollbackRececeivedMessage> but
was:<...JMSDeliveryModeInSelector:1>
---------------------------------
Suite:       org.objectweb.jtests.jms.conform.session.UnifiedSessionTest
Test:        testCreateDurableConnectionConsumerOnQueueConnection
Type:        failure
Exception:   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
Message:     Should throw a javax.jms.IllegalStateException

Please let me know how this can be checked in.

I think we might have to modify JBossMQAdmin if the MBean APIs etc are changing
for the serverless impl.

Guys let me know your thoughts on this.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870924#3870924