I'd like to be able to deploy a configuration with the HTTPSession and
PortletSession working as Julien describes above.  Today, I built the latest
version of JBossAS from the cvs head (5.0.0alpha), and followed the deployment
instructions on the WIKI.  I did copy the jgroups.jar and the jboss-cache.jar
from the all/lib to the default/lib.  I'm using JDK 1.4.2_06.  I am also using
the beta2b1 binary release of the portal.  The error stack trace I am getting
is below.  It looks like an incompatibility with interceptors?

Can you give me some guidance on what I should try?  If you know of a
configuration that will support the HTTPSession and PortletSession requirements
per the Portlet spec, I am happy to try that configuration (JBossAS and Portal
versions?).

Thanks, Doug

17:03:26,401 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound connection factory for
resource adapter for ConnectionManager
'jboss.jca:name=PortalDS,service=DataSourceBinding to JNDI name 'j
va:PortalDS'
17:03:26,401 ERROR [UserModuleImpl] Starting failed
portal:service=Module,type=User
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: portal not bound
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:491)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:499)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:505)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.rebind(NamingServer.java:147)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.rebind(NamingContext.java:495)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.rebind(NamingContext.java:462)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.rebind(InitialContext.java:363)
        at
org.jboss.naming.NonSerializableFactory.rebind(NonSerializableFactory.java:165)
        at
org.jboss.portal.core.modules.AbstractModule.startService(AbstractModule.java:45)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:271)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:172)

[...]

17:04:12,868 INFO  [PortletContainer] Created portlet object
org.jboss.portal.core.portlet.test.TestPortlet
17:04:12,868 INFO  [TestPortlet] failed
17:04:12,888 ERROR [ServerManagerImpl] An error occured
org.jboss.portal.server.kernel.ServiceFailureException: java.lang.Exception:
The portlet threw a portlet exception during init
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.kernel.UpgradeMethod.invoke(UpgradeMethod.java:58)
        at org.jboss.portal.server.kernel.Kernel.start(Kernel.java:382)
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.impl.ServerManagerImpl.install(ServerManagerImpl.java:442)
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.impl.ServerManagerImpl.deploy(ServerManagerImpl.java:362)
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.impl.ServerManagerImpl.deploy(ServerManagerImpl.java:373)
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.impl.ServerManagerImpl.deploy(ServerManagerImpl.java:373)
        at
org.jboss.portal.server.impl.ServerManagerImpl.deploy(ServerManagerImpl.java:340)
        at
        at
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:144)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871204#3871204

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3871204