You will need to forward this question to the eclipse newsgroups or a general
eclipse user forum somewhere, as this is not a problem with JBossIDE.

To give you a hint, I'm pretty sure the linux binaries aren't meant for linux
installed on a Mac.. they are X86 only if I remember correctly.

You will probably have to download the eclipse source code and compile it by
hand.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872084#3872084

Reply to the post :