anonymous wrote :
  | I am saying don't extend SARDeployer. Just basic OO principles tells me
  | that the HAR deployer is NOT a SAR deployer.
  |
  | public class X extends Y
  | means "X isA Y" in OO speak.

I don't disagree.  But basic software maintence philosphy tells me to not write
a class that is 340 lines of code where approximately 300 is duplicated
somewhere else ;)

I need to also make changes in JB4.  Is the deployer redesign going to be
backported?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872601#3872601

Reply to the post :