Hi All-

I've implemented the ClosedInterceptor and new HierarchyInterceptor and added a
set of tests to Connection Test to test this plus some other Connection related
tests.

It all seems to be working.

I can send a patch now if you like, or I can wait until I've done the next task.

There is one omission for now: The hierarchy interceptor does not maintain
MessageConsumers. This is because there is currently no ConsumerDelegate class
(the class returned from ServerSessionDelegate is a Consumer). Any proxy that's
closed by the ClosedInterceptor needs to implement close() and closing() which
the Consumer class doesn't.

I could add a ConsumerDelegate class to make it more symmetrical but not sure
it it's worth it right now or fits in with the grander design.

For the next task, I was thinking of looking at JBossSession. WDYT?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872941#3872941

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3872941