Hi - I have the latest xdoclet libraries installed and running ok with
everything else, but when I try to get it to create ejbselect entries in the
deployment descriptor, nothing comes out. The finders get added, but not the
selects. Any ideas what's wrong?

Heres the code:
/**
 * Select method
 * @ejb.select  query = "SELECT COUNT( oi ) FROM OrderItem AS oi WHERE
oi.orderID = ?1"
 *
 *
 *
 */
public abstract int ejbSelect(java.lang.String orderID) throws
javax.ejb.FinderException;

I've also tried adding
ejb-finders-OrderBean.xml to the same directory as the ejb-jar.xml file. But I
get the same message( "Every select method must be associated with a query
element in the deployment descriptor." )

Here is whats in that file:

            <query-method>
               <method-name>ejbSelect</method-name>
               <method-params>
                  <method-param>java.lang.String</method-param>
               </method-params>
            </query-method>
            <ejb-ql><![CDATA[SELECT COUNT( oi ) FROM OrderItem AS oi WHERE
oi.orderID = ?1]]></ejb-ql>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873030#3873030

Reply to the post :