thanks, send it to us (julien and roy) so we can look at it.

I looked at the bridge release in M2 version of JS2 and it seemed we only had
to implement an interface that gives the http request in function of the
portlet request.

  | package org.apache.portals.bridges.common;
  |
  | public interface ServletContextProvider
  | {
  |     ServletContext getServletContext(GenericPortlet portlet);
  |     HttpServletRequest getHttpServletRequest(GenericPortlet portlet,
PortletRequest request);
  |     HttpServletResponse getHttpServletResponse(GenericPortlet portlet,
PortletResponse response);
  | }

Is it what you worked with ?

View the original post :