It uses hibernate 2 bundled with JBoss AS. Hibernate 3 integration within JBoss
AS is in progress and as soon as JBoss uses hibernate 3, we will use it.

Now if you want to use hibernate 3 with current JBoss Portal there are some
things not compatible : the way to get the hibernate session. As we use the JTA
integration layer provided in JBoss (autoflush and autoclose of sessions) it
would not work with Hibernate 3. However this has been integrated now in
Hibernate 3, see Steve's blog entry about it :
http://blog.hibernate.org/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/2005/04/12#current-session

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873838#3873838

Reply to the post :