"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Look at the EJB3 code for examples, but it uses
something called a ClassContainer.  (I know the names are confusing).

  | My thinking was a proxy (java.lang.reflect or a javassist one) that creates
an invocation and delegates to this ClassContainer.Eventually, the
InstanceAdvisor will be replaced by some extension of the ClassContainer and
we'll have unified APIs for adding advices/interceptors to a proxy or to an
instance.

  | As far as your problem goes, if you want to use @MBean with weaving you DO
NOT have to have control over classloading.  Just use the AOPC compiler.  For
@Mbean anyways, we should pick one or the other.  Either weave or don't weave.

My thinking was the class adapter would go through something like the following
logic:

Object implements Advised -> InstanceAdvisor
(!Object implements Advised) && canWeave -> Runtime Weaving
(!Object implements Advised) && canWeave == false -> ProxyAdvisor

With this being transparent to the "user", i.e. me JMX.

My problem with using AOPC is that I cannot predicate a standalone MBeanServer
on the user using AOPC. They just do:

  | MBeanServer server = MBeanServerFactory();
  | server.registerMBean(objectName, new MyMBean());

In this case, MyMBean.class is not weaved for AOP and it is too late
to do it in registerMBean because they already loaded the class.

What I want to do inside registerMBean is use an AOP domain configuration
to wrap the MBean in advices, but regardless of the advisor implementation.

This is one of those backward compatibility requirements.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874346#3874346

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3874346