We need to stop using the cvs module as the merge mechanism. I don't
think integration code should be a seperate cvs module. I would view it
as code inherent to jbossas, so the integration code for the various
services should just be subdirectories of the jbossas module:

jbossas/build
jbossas/microcontainer
jbossas/naming
jbossas/remoting

I'm never going to use the _jboss_remoting by itself, so it should not
exist as a top level module.

We also need a cvs module naming convention as I have no idea what all
this crap is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ ls -1 /cvsroot/jboss/
admin
aop
applications
Attic