Alternate bindENC/rebindENC could be added that uses a custom RefAddr to
key the bindings to the context and relative binding using a different
reference address type such as "enc". All of the java:comp/env contexts
are lazily cleaned up as there is no standard api for removing content
from the java:comp ObjectFactory binding. The ENCFactory would have to
be used directly to remove the bindings.