There actually are not many uses of the ObjectNameConvertor, and simply
replacing its use with the ObjectName.quote does resolve the problem.
The issue with ObjectName.quote is that it does affect the format of the
name regardless of whether or not values need quoting because the quotes
are always added. For example:

J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer="Local",j2eeType=WebModule,name="jmx-con
sole.war"

If people are trying to use depends on the jsr77 or ejb container names
the format will break. We could add an option to the only quote values
that really need them so that the only names that would change would be
invalid ObjectNames.