nevermind, I was trying to discuss the overall usability of the thing. I'll keep my
comments to myself.

-Andy

Adrian Brock wrote:

Andy,

Take your *user questions* to the user's list or the forums.
That way users can benefit from the answers if/when they are
answered.

You at least need to post some context (like the stacktrace), so we know what the f*ck you are talking about.

I tell users off for posting MORE (but still not
enough) information than you posted.
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BadPostItDoesNotWork
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BadPostShort

e.g. Versions?, example?, config?, error messages?
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HelpExpertSystem

If the serialization is not showing enough stacktrace
and it is not caused by JBoss code "eating" exceptions, http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-2111
take the issue to your JDK vendor.

Regards,
Adrian