Scott M Stark wrote:
So which of these ejb3 tasks in the 404RC1 roadmap can be done?
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hi
de&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&pid=10030&fi
xfor=12310378 Task JBAS-2603 EJB3 update Task JBAS-2604 Update the remoting version to a stable release

Bug     JBAS-2606       Default JBoss+EJB3 boostrap very slow due to
TreeCache

Didn't see this, but EJB3 can be used in 'default' installation. You just need to remove the sfsb cache service xml.

Bug     JBAS-2551       Wrong subjects returned by
PolicyContext.getPolicyContext() in JACC provider

nobody is using JACC that I can see, so we can defer this.

Task    JBAS-2613       Allow EJB 3.0 tutorials to be installable with
IZPack Task JBAS-2620 install jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer with ejb3
ezpack installation

Was hoping the izpack expert would do these.

Can the hibernate jars be updated in the 4.0 branch without breaking the
ejb3 tests and seam?

annotations ans HEM cannot be updated, I think Hibernate can, not sure. Ask EMmanuel.

 If its been tested can I take the head versions of
the ejb3 dependencies listed in JBAS-2603? If it has not been, please do
so to put out a 404RC1 release this weekend.

Can Gavin wait until the 16th? I can defer a bunch of tasks til after then to make the date and help Emmanuel out with the HEM PFD tasks that are easy for me to do.

The problem is that we're very close to having a full PFD version of EJB3 from EJB to Persistence.

Bill