The deployment check should be traversing the nested dependency state
then.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Burke
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:09 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] no dependency error message

What I found was that unless the *top* DeploymentInfo has the "unready"
mbean listed in its member variable  DeploymentInfo.mbeans, then there
is no error message printed.

So, I added the created mbeans to the EAR's DI.mbeans variable and got
the error message.  Then I jarred the EAR in a .jar and didn't get the
error message anymore.

What I think I'll do is look for the top DI and add the registered mbean

to it.  The SARDeployer will try to create/start DI.mbeans if they
exist, but the code seems to check to make sure it hasn't already been
called.

Scott M Stark wrote:
> URLDeploymentScanner.scan calls
MainDeployer.checkIncompleteDeployments
> to validate unsatisfied dependencies on each scan so check that.

jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,ear=JiraTestApp.ear,jar=JiraTestEJB.jar,name=Jir

--
Bill Burke
Chief Architect

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!