On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 10:50 -0600, Scott M Stark wrote:
> Something seems wrong with the timeout setting on
> org.jboss.test.concurrent.ReentrantLockTest as the test failed with a
> timeout in 0.006 seconds?

Yes I said that before. There is a "short delay" in the TCK parameters
but it is ridiculously short. The backport concurrent tests have the
problem.

> The 3 org.jboss.test.concurrent.SemaphoreTest failures seem to be
> known issues?

Yes. In backport concurrent util, you have to enable fair queueing
for it to keep track of the threads inside the Semaphore.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock