-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Burke
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 1:21 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] 4.0.4

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH?report=co
> m.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
>
> As you can see, I am nowhere near even a beta according to any known
> definition of beta of which I am aware.

What exactly is preventing a 3.2 FINAL and deferring bugs/features until

3.2.1?  I do this with EJB3 all the time.  If there is a date I have to
make, I drop bugs/features from the release to make the date, or move
the date if this isn't possible.

Bill