From: Scott M Stark Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:57 PM
To: Dimitris Andreadis; 'jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net'; QA
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Upgrade jbossxb to a non-snapshot release

If Alexey does not reply by tomorrow I would take the current jboss-head
code and make a jbossxb-1.0.0.CR3 release. I don't know how this is
being built since this has not been broken out yet. For the 4.0.4.GA the
common module needs to be broken up into a separate projects with those
jars released to the repository and integrated into the jbossas build.