Yes, we need this. The list of tasks is growing as we prototype. I'm free on after the webex.

On Apr 14, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Scott M Stark wrote:

I want to put together a list of tasks that will get head migrated to
maven/svn by the end of this quarter. All wailing and gnashing of teeth will be ignored. Meaningful input during the definition of the task list
will most likely be accepted, but depends on its inertial drag to the
march.

Can we do a call with Ruel, Damon, Ryan + interested parties this coming
Tuesday after the productization webex?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
VP Architecture & Technology
JBoss Inc.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!