I did get the jbossmc module building by importing the jbossmc module
projects, and creating a simple thirdparty project for this generated
content. This is using the same common, container, dependency, kernel,
test, tools modules as jboss-head. I checked in the corresponding
eclipse.psf into the build/mc module.