Both JBossSerialization and JBossAOP are using trove.jar, and on the
case of if JBossSerialization is being used for communication on
UnifiedInvokers, we need trove.jar on the client.

I used that thing to keep register of references so I could control
circular references without having to create intermediate objects.
This forum here will explain why I decided to use trove:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=79587

Right now, trove.jar only exists on /jboss-aop.deployer, and in an
installation without AOP, JBossSerialization won't work, and besides
that anyone using UnifiedInvokers with JBossSerialization will have to
manually add trove.jar on the client classpath.

So... Can we move trove.jar to /lib and /client?