marc fleury wrote:

> mmmmmm
>
> just checked it on my installation with
>
> org.jboss.ejb.ContainerFactory.java#381
>
>        conf =

jar.getContainerConfigurations().getContainerConfiguration(DEFAULT_STATEFUL_
> CONFIGURATION);
>
> and
> System.out.println("The configuration is "+conf);
>
> and I get
> The configuration is Default Stateful SessionBean
>
> instead of your
>
> returns null
>
> need to go right now but do check the defaultjboss.xml file in your
> installation it should have the stateful entry

I've got the stateful entry, and it gets loaded and works fine for the
testbeans. In the case where a jboss.xml file is available defaultjboss.xml
doesn't seem to be loaded (I added some logging jBossFileManager where it
loads the file).

This may be irrelevant, but I also noticed that the ejx utility creates a
new jboss.xml file without any configuration settings for the beans as in...

   <enterprise-beans>
       <session>
          <ejb-name>MyStatefulBean</ejb-name>
          <jndi-name>MyStatefulBean</jndi-name>
          <configuration-name></configuration-name>
       </session>