Thanks for that... I had to do much of the jboss.xml setup manually but I've
got most of the Webstore running with JBoss2 and SQL Server :-)

I still have a problem with the finders and get the following exceptions,
when ejbLoad is called for the second and subsequent times (it works OK the
first time)...

[product.ProductEntityHome] SELECT CATEGORY, DESCRIPTION, PRICE, IMAGEURL
FROM P
RODUCTENTITY WHERE ID=?
        at
org.jboss.minerva.xa.XAResourceImpl.prepare(XAResourceImpl.java:167)[
product.ProductEntityHome] -------------------------------------
        at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:128)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptor.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptor
.java:267)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptor.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:100)
[product.ProductEntityHome] -- ProductEntityBean Orchide2
[product.ProductEntityHome] ---- getCategory
[product.ProductEntityHome] ---- Flower
[product.ProductEntityHome] -------------------------------------
[product.ProductEntityHome] javax.transaction.xa.XAException

        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.
java:93)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:154)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:315)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke(JRMPCon
tainerInvoker.java:175)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke(JRMPCon
tainerInvoker.java:159)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and then the next time ejbLoad is called the following occurs...

[product.ProductEntityHome] SELECT CATEGORY, DESCRIPTION, PRICE, IMAGEURL
FROM P
RODUCTENTITY WHERE ID=?
[product.ProductEntityHome] SQLException:  java.sql.SQLException:
Connection:ToS
erver:java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket write
error,
stream:java.net.SocketOutputStream@14627a
[product.ProductEntityHome] java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.jboss.zol.webstore.ejbs.product.ProductEntityBean.ejbLoad(Product
EntityBean.java:499)

Is this something to do with transactions?