I'm trying to come up with a complete, multi-tier J2EE implementation using
jBoss, including a database back-end -> EJB middle tier -> Servlet middle
tier -> Applet user interface. I'm using the CMP "CD" example
<http://jboss.org/jboss_cmp_trail_index.html> as a starting point.

I have written a few servlets which are clients to the EJBs, but I'm having
trouble passing messages around the system, and I think SpyderMQ can help
me out.

I'd like to add a notification system to my application so that when an
EntityBean is created, changed or removed, that event will be sent to the
EJB client (servlet), which will in turn send the event to the applet.

I'd like to be able to have more than one user accessing the collection of
CDs, and when one user does a create, change or remove, all other users see
the modification ASAP.

Here's what I need: the simplest possible SpyderMQ example code. I want to
send a message on one tier (like in the CD EntityBean's remove() method)
and receive it on the other tier (like in the servlet), then transmit
another message to the next tier (like in the applet).

Does anybody have any SpyderMQ example code that will run in an EntityBean?
Or a servlet? Or an applet?

-- Ken Jenks, http://abiblion.com/

    Tools for reading.