Hi, i'm trying to run a client which uses reflection
to handle the beans, but i' getting the following
exception when trying to execute a method:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in
server thread; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.ServerException: Could not call
ejbCreate; nested exception is:
        java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
java.rmi.ServerException: Could not call ejbCreate;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:245)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:122)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:87)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.ProxyCompiler$Runtime.invoke(ProxyCompiler.java:74)
        at
com.otonic.adminejb.AdminSession$Proxy.start(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native
Method)
        at
com.otonic.server.admin.AdminServlet.run(AdminServlet.java:135)

the code i'm using is the following:

// Set the properties
System.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial","org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
System.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url","localhost:1099");

// Get context
InitialContext jndiContext = new InitialContext();

// Get the reference
Object ref = jndiContext.lookup("AdminSession");

// Create the object
Class c = ref.getClass();
Class[] cArgs = new Class[0];
Method m = c.getMethod("create",cArgs);
Object[] oArgs = new Object[0];
Object o = m.invoke(ref,null);

// Execute the desired method
Class c0 = o.getClass();
Method m0 = c0.getMethod("start",cArgs);
m0.invoke(o,null);

The error ocurrs when the program gets to the invoke
method. The imports i have are the following:

import java.lang.reflect.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;
import javax.naming.*;
import java.rmi.*;

I'm using Forte for Java 1.0, and the JDK 1.3 under
NT4. I also imported some of jboss's jars to the
project (ejb.jar, jnpserver.jar) and the classpath is
set to:

c:\jboss\lib\jmxri.jar
c:\jboss\lib\ext\jboss.jar
c:\jboss\lib\ext\jta-spec-1_0_1.jar

I'm sure i'm missing something, but i have spent a lot
of time in this, and haven't found a way out. I'll be
very thankful.

Thanks
Francisco

=====
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

         ... in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie