Hi Folks

At first -
My name is Daniel, Daniel Schulze.
I m from softwarebuero and will start at Telkel very soon. (Was the name
Telkel?! ;-)

> Let's say you convinced me - jBoss can do more than ozone. Will ozone be
> integrated in jBoss as backend-storage instead of an relational-db which I
> wouldn't use anyway? (As I will only write CMP-Beans I should be able to
> switch from Hypersonic to Ozone whithout having to change the code?)

jBoss will provide you with a more scaleable runtime environment and a
more portable development model then Ozone does (you ll pay with a
little more overhead). By reaching the EJBSpec2.0 level jBoss will give
you similar opportunities in designing your business objects as Ozone
currently does (business methods at the home interface, transparency of
persistence (CMP)). This means you can switch the datasources without
changing anything on your beans (Depending on your datas structure you
ll probably notice performace differences between several DBs). Class
inheritance is already part of the EJB spec.

and at last - Yes, we will see to get jBoss and Ozone to fall in love
with each other... ;-)

bye Daniel