-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Mulder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 1:22 PM

What happens if you let it overwrite your file, and then you shut
down jBoss and just paste the correct URL into the appropriate spot in the
rewritten file and start jBoss again?
-It won't find the URL.

Does it overwrite the file with everything the same except the URL blank, or
what?
-name and password are the same, defaults provided by the jdbc driver
(per Minerva doc) are written, URL is ommitted

Does the URL have any strange characters in it (& < etc.)?
-no "jdbc:postgresql:perctest"

Do you by chance have another URL entry in the original file somewhere?
-no

Did you add any XML comments or anything?
-no

I'm in the middle of debugging this problem.  I'm to the point where I've
found
the code that queries the jdbc driver for configuration parameters and
builds
the cfg string for output into jboss.jcml.  I'm also going to debug why it
doesn't
find the URL when I alter the overwritten file and reload the service.

Thanks,
Jeff Mc.