We have setup tomcat with JBoss running in the same VM and configured tomcat
with cocoon. All of the examples in
cocoon's samples directories work OK except for the XSP samples. They give
the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.process(XS
PJavaPreprocessor.java:116)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.process(XS
PJavaPreprocessor.java:123)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.preprocess
(XSPJavaPreprocessor.java:81)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPLogicsheet.apply(XSPLogicsheet.java:99)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:385)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:305)
        at
        at
        at
onnectionHandler.java:160)