Gasper wrote:

> Hi
>
> You can add the context's "on-line". In your browser go to localhost:8082
>   - select the service=EmbededTomcat
>   - in the Description of deploy you can set two parameters
>               param0: /examples
>               param1: file:c:\java-web\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples
>   - hit the deploy button
>
> I think it can be done in the jboss.jcml too. But I didn't do it yet.
> Somebody knows?

Hi,

no it is not possible.  The fact is that to be able to use the inVM
optimization, you must deploy your ejbs at the same time as your
servlets/jsps, and this is why the tomcat's server.xml file is not
processed.

This is done by the j2eedeployer.  Ultimately, you will be able to drop
a .ear file in the deploy directory and see everything automatically
deployed in jboss AND tomcat. Coming soon!

Sebastien