Hi all,

I need some basic information for setting up jBoss in a "real" environment.

1) How do I set up jBoss to use "JRMP over SSL" (e.g. I want jBoss to use a
SSLServerSocketFactory instead of the standard SocketFactory)? What's the
current and "planned" jBoss-SSL integration story (if any...)?

2) Which IP-ports does jBoss listen on (e.g. 1099 for naming, 8082, 8083,
... what about the jBoss/RMI counterpart to the CORBA POAManager...)?

3) Has anyone tried to use HTTP-tunneled RMI (the cgi-script that SUN
provides)? Any gotchas or performance problems?

Regards,
Per
Per Böckman
ENEA Business Software