I just downloaded the jnp module (thanks for getting that into CVS
snapshot, btw) and tried doing a default build.  It fails in the "jar"
target on:

    <copydir src="${src.resources}" dest="${build.classes.dir}"/>

with:

        BUILD FATAL ERROR: srcdir does not exist!

There's no ${basedir}/src/resources directory.  Its easy enough to
modify the ANT xml file, but I'm thinking that the resources directory
should probably not be missing. Can someone respond with instructions
and/or get a new module into the CVS snapshot that includes resources?

Thanks very much,

Rick Horowitz

P.S. Congratulations on the Sun load test! That's just great!