Count me in for 2

John Kidd

                    "John D. McDonald"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         To:     "jboss list"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                        cc:

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:     [jBoss-User] JBOSS
T-SHIRTS: Who wants one?
                    -dogs.com>

                    11/14/2000 07:55 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "jBoss"

Mark,
Can you send me the logo that you had(for J1) on the t-shirts? I'll get
them
printed up and take care of logistics. First of all, let me get a count of
how many people are _really_ interested before I lay out the cash for the
shirts. If we don't have a fairly substantial amount of people interested
it
won't be worth it. So with that in mind, will anyone who is interested in a
jboss T-Shirt please send me an email, simply to express your interest. If
we have enough interest, I'll set up a secure site this weekend to take
orders.

Anyone??

-john

Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]