OK.  New image can be seen here -> http://www.geocities.com/jpvasquez/jboss2.jpg

XO3 is replaced with Jetty, also swapped a couple of the web servers placements to make the picture 'balance' a little better.  I have a couple of the DB names in the back "hovering" over the cylinders.  I don't think it looks too bad, but what I'm really going for is wrapping the text of the names around the cylinder, but I'm having a little difficulty doing that...I'm sure it can be done, it's just a technique I need to figure out.

-Jason

marc fleury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/15/00 04:21 PM
Please respond to jBoss