sorry for the newbie questions.  When I open an existing ejb-jar file with
EJX (using the 2.0_FINAL build on W2K) my beans show up.  But when I move to
the Container configurations tab, no configurations are listed.     I tried
entering "Standard Stateful SessionBean" into the EJX Container
Configuration textbox in the Enterprise Beans tab, but my Bean did not
deploy correctly. I read a thread about getting a stateful session bean to
work by hand-crafting the jboss.xml... is this still the case?   Is it
normal for the Container configuration pane to be blank? TIA for any help!

Mark Brooks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]