Hi

Forgive me if you already have an arrangement for accepting ads with the current
layout,
but it seems very strange to me that you are going to put a banner ad in a static top
frame.
As opposed to putting the as on a non-framed page, or a frame with content. This
current arrangement would seem to have a dual disadvantage.

It *constantly* takes up a lot of screen real-estate (the reduction of useful content
area
on my moniitor is so extreme that I will have to open content frames in new windows).
With the other arrangements, you could scroll the ad away.

Also you will be getting fewer ad impressions, which normally speaking would generate
less revenue.

===
Steve Slatcher